Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My favorite movies

  Today I am going to talk about my favorite things, lets start out with movies.  My favorite movies are probably I am Legend, witch is about the last man on earth and all the other people are zombies/monsters, Ironman, The new hulk movie, The Simpsons movie, witch is VERY FUNNY,  also I like all the Harry Potter movies.  If you have any favorite movies that you wish to share with me then just leave a comment on this post and I will maybe watch that movie.

3 comments:

Todd said...

Were you scared at all watching, "I am Legend?" Probably not because you are such a tough guy.

Aunt T said...

I think one of my favorite movies is Talladega Nights. It is really funny.

Unknown said...

I really like all the POTC's (but you've seen all those) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Phantom of the Opera.