Sunday, December 14, 2008

sorry

Hello, sorry I have not writen for two days. On Friday we went to see the blue man group with family. Then on saturday I was sick and I was out and about going to football games and parties.  Anyway, the blue man group was very cool, I highly recommend it.  Then we went to the Hard Rock Cafe at citywalk in Universal.  Then on saturday Wes and Owen had a football game.  Then. . . . I went to a birthday party that was at volocity sports. It has an indoor football feild, basketball courts and a batting cage. Then I had to go to my church to do sound, after that I walked over to a Christmas party in a friends neighborhood.  I stayed there for a little bit then my dad picked me up and we went home.  And here I am now, sick, tired, and home alone. Well I need to rest now so see ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy do you sound busy! Just wait till you're a teenager and get involved with youth group! :P

Zach said...

I already am involved with youth group!