Thursday, December 11, 2008

December 11, 2008

Today was a day of rushing to get ready for school, eating breakfast, getting dressed (not that I wasn't dressed before) and trying to get everybody in the car before eight thirty.  Things looked like I was going to be there at a decent time, but then my mom said she forgot something and so we had to go back.  After another boring day of school (except for the snowball fight in science),  I went to owen's football practice because I am assistant coach (my dad is normal coach. . . .Lucky!) After a long practice of trying to get the kids to HAND OFF THE BALL! we went to go get some pizza before we went to watch a football game.  When we got back home I lost my ipod touch for the night and here I am now, so thats all that happened today, bye!    

4 comments:

Beki@Prosac said...

You were still on time even after I had to go back!

Unknown said...

I hope you find your iPod soon!

Zach said...

what do you mean? I have my iPod it is a touch.

Zach said...

I kent that I had it taken away.